different between digestive vs polypide
From Old French digestif, from Late Latin d?gest?vus. Doublet of digestif.
- (UK) IPA(key): /da??d??st?v/
digestive (comparative more digestive, superlative most digestive)
- Of, relating to, or functioning in digestion.
- That causes or promotes digestion.
- While the doctor and the natives were taking a digestive nap after dinner, I strolled forth to have a peep at the country which could produce so generous a meal.
digestive (plural digestives)
- A substance that aids digestion.
- (Britain, Ireland, Canada) A digestive biscuit.
- inflection of digestiv:
- strong/mixed nominative/accusative feminine singular
- strong nominative/accusative plural
- weak nominative all-gender singular
- weak accusative feminine/neuter singular
- feminine plural of digestivo
- (Classical) IPA(key): /di?.?es?ti?.u?e/, [d?i???s??t?i?u??]
- (Ecclesiastical) IPA(key): /di.d??es?ti.ve/, [d?id???s?t?i?v?]
- vocative masculine singular of d?gest?vus
digestive From the web:
- what digestive system
- what digestive disorder do i have
- what digestive organ is the duodenum a part of
- what digestive function occurs in the esophagus
- what digestive enzyme is found in saliva
- what digestive enzymes
- what digestive processes occur in the mouth
- what digestive process occurs in the stomach
polypide (plural polypides)
- The internal contents of a bryozoan; includes the digestive and muscular systems.
- polypide bud
polypide From the web:
- what does polypoid mean
- polypoid definition
- polypoid meaning
- what is a polypoid tumor
- are polypoid polyps cancerous
you may also like
- digestive vs polypide
- bryozoan vs polypide
- contents vs polypide
- internal vs polypide
- zooecium vs ooecium
- bryozoan vs ooecium
- ovicell vs ooecium
- ance vs ant
- ance vs unce
- ante vs ance
- aace vs ance
- anie vs ance
- yance vs ance
- dance vs ance
- nance vs ance
- terms vs pance
- prance vs pance
- yance vs pance
- pance vs lance
- paunce vs pance