different between cyberspace vs cybermarketplace
Blend of cybernetics +? space, coined by science-fiction writer William Gibson in his 1982 short story collection Burning Chrome and popularized in his 1984 novel Neuromancer.
- (UK) IPA(key): /?sa?.b?(?)?spe?s/
- enPR: SAÏ-buhr-speïs
cyberspace (countable and uncountable, plural cyberspaces)
- A world of information accessed through the Internet.
- (by extension, somewhat dated) The Internet as a whole.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:Internet
- (science fiction) A three-dimensional representation of virtual space in a computer network.
- cyberspace on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Jeff Prucher, editor (2007) , “cyberspace”, in Brave New Words: The Oxford Dictionary of Science Fiction, Oxford, Oxfordshire; New York, N.Y.: Oxford University Press, ?ISBN, page 31
- Jesse Sheidlower, editor (2001–2021) , “cyberspace n.”, in Historical Dictionary of Science Fiction.
cyberspace From the web:
- what cyberspace means
- what cyberspace can do
- what is cyberspace in computer
- what is cyberspace pdf
- what is cyberspace in tagalog
- what is cyberspace in hindi
- what is cyberspace in cyber security
- what is cyberspace in cyber law
cyber- +? marketplace
cybermarketplace (plural cybermarketplaces)
- A virtual marketplace in cyberspace or on the Internet.
cybermarketplace From the web:
you may also like
- cyberspace vs cybermarketplace
- marketplace vs cybermarketplace
- virtual vs cybermarketplace
- frigs vs brigs
- frigs vs frogs
- rigs vs frigs
- afrits vs ifrits
- frits vs frats
- frits vs frist
- writs vs frits
- frots vs frits
- frits vs afrits
- friths vs frits
- frets vs frits
- flits vs frits
- poults vs poulps
- poulpe vs poulps
- pulps vs gulps
- bushlike vs rushlike
- rushlike vs rustlike