Zine-O-Phobia Creep Quotes in Ghost World (2001)
Zine-O-Phobia Creep Quotes:
Zine-O-Phobia Creep: Whoever told you that bullshit about boiling is out of his mind. Carpet beetles are the only way to get flesh off a corpse.
Zine-O-Phobia Creep: I'm just telling you what he said.
Enid: [having just walked into the store] Don't you creeps ever talk about anything nice? Don't you ever talk about fluffy kittens or the Easter Bunny?
Zine-O-Phobia Creep: [looking at her green hair and leather jacket] Look who's talking, Little Miss Badass.
Zine-O-Phobia Creep: Yeah! Nice outfit. Who are you supposed to be, Cyndi Lauper?
Enid: Blow me, doofus.
Browse more character quotes from Ghost World (2001)
Characters on Ghost World (2001)
- Weird Al
- Paul, the Fussy Guy - Record Collector
- Cineplex Manager
- Soda Customer
- Angry Garage Sale Woman
- Rude Coffee Customer
- Joey McCobb, the Stand Up Comic
- John Ellis
- Reggae Fan
- Sidewinder Boss
- Alcoholic Customer
- Feldman, the Wheel Chair Guy
- Red-Haired Girl - Blues Club
- Masterpiece Video Clerk
- Masterpiece Video Customer
- Margaret - Art Class
- Graduation Speaker
- Jerome, the Angry Guy - Record Collector
- Steven, the Asian Guy - Record Collector