- Manny Pacquiao is the best fighter I've ever seen -- Bob Arum
- Bob arum is Manny Pacquiao's boss, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss. -- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- I didn't watch one tape on Pacquiao. There is no reason to study him. He's not at this level. -- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- Nobody can count Shane Mosley out. He is a good, good fighter, especially when he fights an aggressive opponent like Manny Pacquiao. -- Bob Arum
- Whether Pacquiao loses in the first round, whether he knocks out Mayweather in the first round, it's still going to be the biggest fight in history, -- Marvin Hagler
- I would say that Roger Federer is pretty amazing. And Manny Pacquiao - he's such a tiny, little lightweight guy, but the way he fights makes people so excited. -- Wladimir Klitschko
- There is boxing and then there is me. The rest are just falling in line behind me or are trying to get in line to fight me. And that includes Manny Pacquiao too. -- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- Manny Pacquiao I'm calling you out let's fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see. My Jail Sentence was pushed back because the date was locked in. Step up Punk. -- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- You look at boxing being an international, world-famous sport, right up there next with soccer, and there's only two fighters the people want to see fight. Two little fellows, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. -- Emanuel Steward
- Today Carly Fiorina announced that she is running for president. Someone else bought 'CarlyFiorina.org' and posted 30,000 sad emoticons to represent all the people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard. I haven't seen that many sad, blank faces in one place since the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. -- Jimmy Fallon
- Being Manny Pacquiao's wife is not easy. It's fun for me and my guys but it's very difficult for her. -- Manny Pacquiao
- I have to give people time to take a picture, and sign autographs. I have to be generous to people. It is in my heart. Without that, I would not be Manny Pacquiao. -- Manny Pacquiao
- We all think we've got one more boxing match in us, and that, probably, will be the downfall of Floyd Mayweather, George Foreman, Manny Pacquiao. We'll overstay our welcome. -- George Foreman
- Manny Pacquiao always makes a fake move that I know too well. He fakes a charge forward and then looks like he is going to follow with a one-two. That's a common fake he has. -- Juan Manuel Marquez
- Flipping through the 'Toronto Star' one day in 2008, I noticed a piece about a phenomenal boxer from the Philippines who had won several different titles in several different weight divisions. Manny Pacquiao's rise from heart-crushing poverty to the top ranks of his sport was astounding. -- Dan Hill
- Hopefully in 2011 the fans will get to see some fights that they want to see. Manny Pacquiao Vs. Floyd Mayweather needs to happen, and so does David Haye Vs. Wladimir Klitschko. The fans deserve to see fights that they want to see and not just the fights that the promoters want to see. -- Emanuel Steward