Sgt. Vito Lorenzo Quotes in Die Hard 2 (1990)
Sgt. Vito Lorenzo Quotes:
John McClane: Excuse me, officers. This may sound like a wild goose chase, but, I think I just saw...
Sgt. Vito Lorenzo: Saw what?
John McClane: Elvis. Elvis Presley.
Sgt. Vito Lorenzo: [after McClane leaves, Sgt Lorenzo turns to his partner] Fucking tourists. Oughta be a law.
Browse more character quotes from Die Hard 2 (1990)
Characters on Die Hard 2 (1990)
- Carmine Lorenzo
- Samantha Coleman
- Col. Stuart
- Chief Engineer Leslie Barnes
- Chopper Pilot
- Al Powell
- Holly McClane
- Morgue Worker
- Pilot (Windsor Flight 114)
- Stewardess (Windsor Flight 114)
- Co-Pilot (Windsor Flight 114)
- Maj. Grant
- Rollins, Department of Justice Representative
- Rent-A-Car Girl
- Colonel Stuart
- Controller in tower
- Gen. Ramon Esperanza
- Sgt. Oswald Cochrane
- Cpl. Telford
- Pilot (Foreign Military Plane)
- Newcaster on TV
- Connie, Stewardess #1
- Pilot (Northeast Airlines plane)