Man on upturned lifeboat Quotes in A Night to Remember (1958)
Man on upturned lifeboat Quotes:
Martin Gallagher: [on top of the upturned lifeboat] There's one back here dead, sir.
Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller: Are you certain?
Mr. Murphy: Yes sir.
Martin Gallagher: We are, sir.
Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller: Right. Lower him over the side.
[gives orders on trimming the boat as the body is lowered over]
Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller: Lean left. Lean left. Gently. Gently.
Man on upturned lifeboat: All right for the baker to come aboard now sir?
Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller: Yes. Pull him in.
[gives balancing orders again as Joughin is pulled on]
Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller: Lean right. Lean right. Steady.
Chief Baker Charles Joughin: [after being pulled on] Thank you, sir.
Browse more character quotes from A Night to Remember (1958)
Characters on A Night to Remember (1958)
- First Class Passenger
- Captain Edward J. Smith
- Mrs. Sylvia Lightoller
- Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller
- Capt. Arthur Rostron
- Maj. Arthur Peuchen
- Chief Baker Charles Joughin
- Steerage steward
- Wireless Operator Harold Thomas Cottam
- Mr. Isador Straus
- Col. Archibald Gracie
- Mrs. Straus
- Quartermaster George Thomas Rowe
- Benjamin Guggenheim
- Capt. Stanley Lord
- Second Officer Herbert Stone
- Mrs. Clarke
- Mr. Clarke
- Lady Richard
- Sir Richard
- Robbie Lucas
- Fourth Officer Joseph Boxhall
- Mr. Yates
- Chief Engineer Joseph Bell
- Apprentice James Gibson
- Mr. Hoyle
- Sixth Officer James Moody
- Edith Evans
- Mrs. Brown
- Margaret Brown
- First Officer William Murdoch
- Lookout Frederick Fleet
- Martin Gallagher
- Mr. Murphy
- Dining saloon steward
- Assistant Wireless Operator Harold Bride
- Wireless Operator Cyril Evans
- Third Officer Charles Groves
- Mr. Bull, man on train
- Mr. James Farrell
- Seaman at steerage gate
- Closing crawl
- John Wesley Woodward
- Wallace Hartley - Orchestra Leader
- Mrs. Liz Lucas