different between withdrawal vs methylnaltrexone
From withdraw +? -al.
- IPA(key): /w?ð?d???(?)l/, /w???d???(?)l/
- (intrusive r) IPA(key): /w?ð?d?????l/, /w???d?????l/
withdrawal (countable and uncountable, plural withdrawals)
- Receiving from someone's care what one has earlier entrusted to them. Usually refers to money.
- A method of birth control which consists of removing the penis from the vagina before ejaculation.
- A type of metabolic shock the body undergoes when a substance, usually a toxin such as heroin, to which a patient is dependent is withheld. Sometimes used with the substance as modifier.
- heroin withdrawal
- nicotine withdrawal
- caffeine withdrawal
- An act of withdrawing.
- The sum of money taken from a bank account.
- (receiving from someone's care): deposit
withdrawal From the web:
- what withdrawal symptoms
- what withdrawal symptoms from nicotine
- what withdrawal means
- what withdrawal feels like
- what withdrawal is the worst
- what withdrawal can you die from
- what withdrawal symptoms of alcohol
- what withdrawal symptoms does clonidine help with
From methyl +? naltrexone.
- (pharmacology) A peripherally-acting ?-opioid antagonist that acts to reverse some of the side effects of opioid drugs such as constipation without affecting analgesia or precipitating withdrawals.
methylnaltrexone From the web:
- methylnaltrexone what class
- what is methylnaltrexone used for
- what is methylnaltrexone bromide
- what does methylnaltrexone do
- what is methylnaltrexone subcutaneous used for
- what drug is methylnaltrexone
you may also like
- withdrawal vs methylnaltrexone
- analgesia vs methylnaltrexone
- constipation vs methylnaltrexone
- drug vs methylnaltrexone
- opioid vs methylnaltrexone
- antagonist vs methylnaltrexone
- methylnaltrexone vs naltrexone
- legalizes vs legalises
- legalizes vs legalizer
- legalises vs legalisms
- legalised vs legalises
- legalises vs legalists
- ethane vs dicyanoethane
- dicyano vs dicyanoethane
- cyans vs cyano
- cyano vs cyanol
- cyano vs cyanophenyl
- cyano vs cyanochromone
- cyano vs cyanopyridine
- cyano vs cyanosilylation