different between vacancies vs reservation
- plural of vacancy
vacancies From the web:
- what vaccines are required for school
- what vaccines do dogs need
- what vaccines are mrna
- what vaccines do kids get
- what vaccines are available
- what vaccines do cats need
- what vaccines are available for covid
- what vaccines does walgreens offer
From Middle French reservation.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /???z??ve???n/
- (US) IPA(key): /???z??ve???n/
- Rhymes: -e???n
reservation (countable and uncountable, plural reservations)
- The act of reserving, withholding or keeping back.
- The committee authorised the reservation of funds.
- The practice of reserving part of the consecrated bread of the Eucharist for the communion of the sick.
- The act of the pope to reserve to himself the right to nominate to certain benefices.
- Something that is withheld or kept back.
- (often in the plural) A limiting qualification regarding certainty; a doubt.
- I have reservations about your intentions.
- (US) A tract of land set apart by the US government for the use of a Native American people; Indian reservation (compare Canadian reserve).
- An arrangement by which accommodation or transport arrangements are secured in advance.
- (Britain) The area which separates opposing lanes of traffic on a divided motorway or dual carriageway; see also central reservation.
- A vehicle crashed through the central reservation into the path of oncoming traffic.
- (India) The setting aside of a certain percentage of vacancies in government institutions for members of backward and underrepresented communities (defined primarily by caste and tribe).
- (advance arrangement): booking
- (central reservation, motorway lane separator): median, median strip
- (Indian reservation): reserve, res, rez
- mental reservation
- off the reservation
reservation f (plural reservations)
- reservation (limiting qualification)
- English: reservation
- French: réservation
reservation From the web:
- what reservations do you have
- what reservation am i on
- what reservation is in the show yellowstone
- what reservations are in montana
- what reservations are in arizona
- what reservations are in south dakota
- what reservations are in oklahoma
- what reservation means
you may also like
- vacancies vs reservation
- jobs vs vacancies
- advert vs vacancies
- vacancies vs holidays
- posts vs vacancies
- vagancies vs vacancies
- vacancy vs vacancies
- dishearted vs discouraged
- dishearted vs downcast
- dishearten vs dishearted
- dishearted vs depressed
- dishearted vs crushed
- fire vs animatioon
- animatioon vs enterprise
- terms vs curdless
- curdless vs cureless
- cordless vs curdless
- curbless vs curdless
- cardless vs curdless
- coreless vs poreless