different between subadditivity vs subadditive
sub- +? additivity
subadditivity (countable and uncountable, plural subadditivities)
- (uncountable) The state of being subadditive.
- The statement that a function is subadditive.
- An outer measure satisfies a property called “subadditivity”, viz.: . If the less-than-or-equal sign were replaced with an equal sign then the property would be “additivity” instead.
- subadditivity on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
subadditivity From the web:
- what is subadditivity in finance
sub- +? additive
subadditive (not comparable)
- (of a function) Such that the image of a sum is at most the sum of the images of the summands.
- The square-root function is subadditive under addition because .
- subadditive on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
subadditive From the web:
- what does subadditive mean
- what does countably subadditive mean
you may also like
- subadditivity vs subadditive
- incruentous vs incruent
- incruental vs incruent
- dolorous vs dolent
- dolour vs dolent
- plectonemic vs plectoneme
- ashkenazic vs ashkenazim
- attentional vs attentionally
- anthropomorphitism vs anthropomorphite
- anthropomorphitic vs anthropomorphite
- premodification vs premodifier
- postmodification vs postmodifier
- sematic vs semantron
- westside vs northside
- eastside vs northside
- redemptory vs redemptorist
- redemptor vs redemptorist
- redemptioner vs redemptorist
- redemption vs redemptorist
- redeemable vs redemptorist