different between sadist vs psycho
From the name of the Marquis de Sade; see sadism.
- IPA(key): /?se?d?st/, /?sædist/
- Rhymes: -e?d?st, -æd?st
sadist (plural sadists)
- One who derives pleasure through cruelty or pain to others.
- masochist, mysoped
- Adsits, saidst, tsadis
- IPA(key): /sadist/, [sa?d?isd?]
sadist c (singular definite sadisten, plural indefinite sadister)
- sadist on the Danish Wikipedia.Wikipedia da
- (Bosnia, Serbia): sàdista
- IPA(key): /s?dist/
- Hyphenation: sa?dist
sàdist m (Cyrillic spelling ???????)
- “sadist” in Hrvatski jezi?ni portal
sadist From the web:
- what sadist mean
- what sadism means
- what sadistic personality disorder is
- what sadist mean in arabic
- sadist what do they do
- sadist what does it mean
- sadistic what rhymes
- what causes sadistic personality disorder
- syko (slang)
- (UK, General Australian) IPA(key): /?sa??.k???/
- (US, Canada) IPA(key): /?sa??.ko??/
- Rhymes: -a?k??
Clipping of psychotic and psychopath +? -o (“person with characteristic”).
psycho (comparative more psycho, superlative most psycho)
- (colloquial or derogatory) Psychotic, or otherwise insane.
psycho (plural psychos)
- (derogatory, slang) A person who is psychotic or otherwise insane.
- Synonyms: freak, loony, nutcase, wacko
- (derogatory, slang) A person who acts in a bizarre or dangerous manner.
- Synonyms: creep, freak, loose cannon, weirdo
Clipping of psychology.
- (informal) A class, at a college or university, in which psychology is taught.
psycho From the web:
- what psychology
- what psychologist do
- what psychosis
- what psychosis feels like
- what psychologists say about selfies
- what psychological disorder do i have
- what psychology means
- what psychotherapy
you may also like
- sadist vs psycho
- sadist vs cruel
- sadist vs psychopath
- disciplinarian vs sadist
- sadist vs animal
- wit vs snark
- cynical vs snark
- snark vs sass
- snarl vs snark
- snary vs snark
- snark vs smark
- snark vs stark
- snack vs snark
- snark vs snerk
- corruptibility vs corrugation
- corruption vs corruptibility
- lovingly vs gently
- beloved vs lovingly
- fondly vs lovingly
- lovingly vs wonderful