different between saad vs scad
saad (plural saads)
- The letter ? in the Arabic script.
- AADs, ADAs, ADS-A, Asad, DaaS, Sada, aads
From Dutch zaad.
saad (plural sade, diminutive saadjie)
- Hyphenation: sa?ad
- a promise; an oath or affirmation; a vow
- a solemn promise to do something
- to promise; to vow
- to pledge; to make a solemn promise (to do something)
- second-person singular present indicative of saama
saad (possessed form bizaad)
- saadtah (argument)
saad n (definite singular saadet, indefinite plural saad, definite plural saadi)
- form removed with the spelling reform of 1917; superseded by såd
saad f (definite singular saadi, indefinite plural saader or saadir, definite plural saaderne or saadine)
- form removed with the spelling reform of 1917; superseded by så
- said; stated; related
saad From the web:
- what saad in english
- saad meaning in urdu
- what saas means in english
- saad name meaning
- saadgi meaning
- saad meaning in arabic
- sad whatsapp status
- saad what does that mean
Unknown, early 17th century, perhaps related to shad. In sense “large amount”, US 1869, of unknown origin, presumably from large shoals/schools of the fish.
- IPA(key): /skad/, /skæd/
- Rhymes: -æd
scad (plural scads or scad)
- Any of several fish, of the family Carangidae, from the western Atlantic.
- (in the plural, informal, Canada, US) A large number or quantity.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:lot
- ACDs, ADCs, ADS-C, ADSC, DACs, SACD, SADC, cads
From Vulgar Latin *excade?, from Latin ex- + cad?. Compare Daco-Romanian sc?dea, scad.
scad (third-person singular present indicative scadi/scade, past participle scãdzutã)
- I decrease, diminish, reduce.
- I decline.
- I subtract.
- first-person singular present indicative of sc?dea
- first-person singular present subjunctive of sc?dea
- third-person plural present indicative of sc?dea
scad From the web:
- what scada stands for
- what scada
- what scada means
- what's scada system
- scad meaning
- what's scad college
- what scad file
- what's scad like