different between residency vs residential
- IPA(key): /???z?d?nsi/
residency (countable and uncountable, plural residencies)
- The condition of being a resident of a particular place.
- The home or residence of a person, especially in the colonies.
- (US, healthcare) The position or term of a medical resident.
- The position of a musical artist who commonly performs at a particular venue.
- (espionage) Synonym of rezidentura
- residency in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- residency at OneLook Dictionary Search
residency From the web:
- what residency should i choose
- what residency should i choose quiz
- what residency for oncology
- what residency means
- what residency do oncologists do
- what residency for sports medicine
- what residency is like
- what residency is the shortest
residential (comparative more residential, superlative most residential)
- Of or pertaining to a place of personal residence or to a location for such places.
- Used as a residence or by residents.
- Of or pertaining to residency.
- residential treatment
residential (plural residentials)
- A trip during which people temporarily live together.
residential From the web:
- what residential zone am i in
- what residential mean
- what residential address means
- what residential zone do i live in
- what residential college is rory in
- what residential address
- what residential status
- what residential school closed in 1996
you may also like
- residency vs residential
- progenitive vs progenitiveness
- ancillary vs ancilla
- quagmire vs polylemma
- dilemma vs polylemma
- trilemma vs polylemma
- overdosage vs overdose
- gastronomy vs gastronome
- apropos vs proponent
- propound vs propone
- proponent vs propone
- apropos vs propone
- atrophic vs atrophy
- hypotrophic vs hypotrophy
- wesley vs wes
- oologically vs oology
- sepsis vs asepsis
- marquise vs marquess
- sepsis vs septicemia
- retention vs retain