different between requirement vs consumption
require +? -ment
- (UK) IPA(key): /???kw???m(?)nt/
- (US) IPA(key): /???kwa??m?nt/, /???kw??m?nt/
requirement (plural requirements)
- A necessity or prerequisite; something required or obligatory. Its adpositions are generally of in relation to who or what has given it, on in relation to whom or what it is given to, and for in relation to what is required.
- There was a requirement of the government on citizens for paying taxes.
- Something asked.
- (engineering, computing) A statement (in domain specific terms) which specifies a verifiable constraint on an implementation that it shall undeniably meet or (a) be deemed unacceptable, or (b) result in implementation failure, or (c) result in system failure.
- Adjectives often used with "requirement": stringent, complex, reasonable, mandatory, important, financial, medical, educational, physical, chemical
- Verbs often used with "requirement": meet, comply with, satisfy, fulfill, impose, waive, abolish, drop, add, remove, fail to meet, ignore, understand, state, specify, increase, reduce, change, modify
- (prerequisite): condition, prerequisite, necessity
- functional requirement
- quality requirement
- requirements engineering
- requirements analysis
- requirement at OneLook Dictionary Search
requirement From the web:
- what requirements are needed to vote
- what requirements are needed to be a teacher
- what requirements are needed to be a police officer
- what requirements to be a cop
- what requirements to rent a car
- what requirements to buy a house
- what requirements to lease a car
- what requirements for fha loan
From Old French consumpcion, from Latin consumptio.
- IPA(key): /k?n?s?mp.??n/
consumption (usually uncountable, plural consumptions)
- The act of eating, drinking or using.
- The consumption of snails as food is more common in France than in England.
- The amount consumed.
- gross national consumption
- The act of consuming or destroying.
- (pathology) The wasting away of the human body through disease.
- (pathology, dated) Pulmonary tuberculosis and other diseases that cause wasting away, lung infection, etc.
- autoconsumption, self-consumption
- conspicuous consumption
consumption From the web:
- what consumption means
- what consumption in economics
- what consumption function
- why is food consumption important
- what is consumption energy
you may also like
- requirement vs consumption
- consumption vs consumable
- consumption vs consummate
- yield vs consumption
- ingest vs consumption
- constipation vs consumption
- consumption vs waste
- audacity vs aplomb
- audacity vs aberrant
- audacity vs atypical
- audacity vs adventurous
- audacity vs asinine
- water vs audacity
- equivalent vs valent
- valent vs avalent
- valent vs valet
- talent vs valent
- ambivalent vs valent
- polyvalent vs valent
- valent vs valence