different between refinery vs refine
refine +? -ery
refinery (plural refineries)
- A building, or a mass of machinery, used to produce refined products such as sugar, oil, or metals.
refinery From the web:
- what refinery was urban cowboy filmed in
- what refinery is on fire right now
- what refinery is on fire
- what refinery blew up
- what's refinery gas used for
- what refinery is on fire in texas
- what refinery blew up in philadelphia
- what refinery is in lima ohio
re- +? fine
- IPA(key): /???fa?n/
- Rhymes: -a?n
- Hyphenation: re?fine
refine (third-person singular simple present refines, present participle refining, simple past and past participle refined)
- (transitive) To purify; reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; to free from impurities.
- (intransitive) To become pure; to be cleared of impure matter.
- (transitive) To purify of coarseness, vulgarity, inelegance, etc.; to polish.
- (transitive, intransitive) To improve in accuracy, delicacy, or excellence.
- (transitive) To make nice or subtle.
- refine in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- refine in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- Feiner, enfire, ferine, fineer
- first-person singular present subjunctive of refinar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of refinar
- first-person singular imperative of refinar
- third-person singular imperative of refinar
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of refinar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of refinar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of refinar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of refinar.
refine From the web:
- what refined carbs
- what refined sugar
- what refined means
- what refined grains
- what refineries are in texas
- what refines into nanites nms
- what refined oil means
- what refinery got hacked
you may also like
- refinery vs refine
- refinement vs refine
- recovery vs recover
- recantation vs recant
- interreaction vs react
- interreact vs react
- pugnacious vs pugilist
- pugilism vs pugilist
- psalter vs psalm
- pruriently vs prurient
- prosperity vs prosper
- prosperous vs prosper
- progression vs progress
- progressivist vs progress
- progressivism vs progress
- progressive vs progress
- grade vs progress
- egress vs progress
- ingress vs progress
- profligation vs profligate