different between qat vs xat
From Arabic ????? (q?t).
qat (usually uncountable, plural qats)
- Alternative form of khat, a psychoactive stimulant obtained from the plant Catha edulis.
From Proto-Turkic *kat.
qat (definite accusative qat?, plural qatlar)
- bed (a deposit of ore, coal, etc).
- floor, storey
- (theater) circle (a curved upper tier of seats in a theater)
- fold (on fabric, paper)
- -fold (times)
- göyün yeddinci qat? (“seventh heaven”)
- “qat” in Obastan.com.
From Arabic ????? (q?t)
qat m (uncountable)
- khat, a psychoactive stimulant obtained from the plant Catha edulis.
qat m (plural qats)
- khat; qat
From Ottoman Turkish ????.
- IPA(key): /q??t/
- floor (storey/story)
- Latin spelling of ??? (qat, “layer”)
qat From the web:
- what qatar airways flights are cancelled
- what qatar currency
- what qatar flights have qsuites
- what qatar is famous for
- what qatar flights are cancelled
- what qatar
- what qatar imports from india
- what qatar owns in london
Borrowed from Haida [Term?]
enPR: ??ät, IPA(key): /x?t/
xat (plural xats)
- A carved pole erected as a memorial to the dead by some Native Americans of Western North America.
- Webster's Third New International Dictionary: Unabridged, 1961 Merriam-Webster.
- ATX, tax, tax-
Borrowed from English chat.
- (Balearic, Central) IPA(key): /??at/
- (Valencian) IPA(key): /?t??at/
- Rhymes: -at
xat m (plural xats)
- chat (through a computer network)
- “xat” in Diccionari de la llengua catalana, segona edició, Institut d’Estudis Catalans.
From Urdu ??? (xat), from Arabic ????? (?a??).
- IPA(key): /xat/
xat f (Perso-Arabic spelling ??)
i-decl (Obl, pl): -í
- Liljegren, Henrik; Haider, Naseem (2011) Palula Vocabulary (FLI Language and Culture Series; 7)?, Islamabad, Pakistan: Forum for Language Initiatives, ?ISBN
xat (plural xatlar)
- letter (written message)
xat From the web:
- what xat exam
- easter date
- mean cat
- xativa what to do
- xattr what is linux
- what is xatu weak against
- what is xat id
- what does natu evolve into