different between polyzoarium vs polyzoic
From Latin polyzo?rium (“polyzoary”), from polyzoa + -arium.
- IPA(key): /p?li?z???e??i.?m/ (plural IPA(key): /p?li?z???e??i.?/)
polyzoarium (plural polyzoaria)
- (zoology) A polyzoary
From polyzoa +? -?rium.
- (Classical) IPA(key): /po.lyz.zo?a?.ri.um/, [p?l?z?d??z?o?ä??i???]
- (Ecclesiastical) IPA(key): /po.lid.d?zo?a.ri.um/, [p?lid???z??????ium]
polyzo?rium n (genitive polyzo?ri? or polyzo?r?); second declension
- A polyzoary
Second-declension noun (neuter).
1Found in older Latin (until the Augustan Age).
polyzoarium From the web:
- IPA(key): /p?li?z??.?k/
polyzoic (not comparable)
- (zoology) Of a tapeworm, having multiple proglottids.
- Antonym: monozoic
- (zoology, obsolete) Bryozoan.
- (archaic) Relating to a primitive stage of human religion in which natural phenomena are interpreted as animals or monsters.
polyzoic (plural polyzoics)
- (zoology) A spore that produces many sporozoites.
polyzoic From the web:
- what does paleozoic mean
- what does polyzoic
- what is a paleozoic
- what is the meaning of paleozoic
- what does the term paleozoic mean
you may also like
- polyzoarium vs polyzoic
- polyzoon vs polyzoary
- polyzoic vs polyzoary
- polyzoarium vs polyzoan
- polyzoary vs polyzoan
- coercible vs coerce
- coercion vs coerce
- overage vs underage
- lection vs lector
- quintal vs myriagram
- hyim vs hyem
- uncover vs uncovered
- uncoupled vs uncouple
- ratifier vs ratify
- ratification vs ratify
- cohabitation vs cohabit
- inosculation vs inosculate
- hermeneut vs hermeneutics
- unconcerned vs unconcern
- intransigency vs intransigent