different between nihilist vs annihilate
From Latin nihil (“nothing”) +? -ist.
- (UK) IPA(key): /?na??l?st/, /?ni??l?st/
nihilist (plural nihilists)
- (philosophy, religion) A person who accepts or champions nihilism.
- An absolute skeptic; a person who believes in the truth of nothing.
From French nihiliste
nihilist m (plural nihili?ti)
- (Bosnian, Serbian): nihìlista
- IPA(key): /nix?list/
- Hyphenation: ni?hi?list
nihìlist m (Cyrillic spelling ????????)
nihilist From the web:
- what nihilistic means
- what nihilists believe in
- what nihilistic means in spanish
- what is nihilistic delusion meaning
- what does holistically mean
- what is nihilistic delusion
- what do nihilists believe
- what is nihilistic humor
From Latin annihil? (“I reduce to nothing”), from ad (“to”) + nihil (“nothing”).
- (UK) IPA(key): /??na??.le?t/
annihilate (third-person singular simple present annihilates, present participle annihilating, simple past and past participle annihilated)
- To reduce to nothing, to destroy, to eradicate.
- An atom bomb can annihilate a whole city.
- (particle physics) To react with antimatter, producing gamma radiation and (for higher-mass reactants, especially composite particles such as protons) lighter particles (such as pions, muons, and neutrinos).
- (archaic) To treat as worthless, to vilify.
- (transitive) To render null and void; to abrogate.
- (to reduce to nothing): benothing, destroy, eradicate, extinguish
- See also Thesaurus:destroy
- (to reduce to nothing): create, generate
- annihilate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- annihilate in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- second-person plural present active imperative of annihil?
annihilate From the web:
- what annihilated mean
- what annihilates sinx
- what's annihilate in english
- annihilate what does it means
- what does annihilate
- what does annihilate mean in english
- what is annihilated in e commerce
- what does annihilate mean urban dictionary
you may also like
- nihilist vs annihilate
- scanlate vs scanlation
- sojourner vs sojourn
- gentle vs gent
- gentile vs gent
- genteel vs gent
- stridulous vs stridulation
- stridulous vs stridulate
- stridulation vs stridulate
- pederast vs paedophilia
- hebephilia vs paedophilia
- onto vs into
- pederast vs ephebophilia
- hebe vs ephebophilia
- ephebophilia vs hebephilia
- pederast vs pedophilia
- ephebophilia vs pedophilia
- uranological vs uranology
- papacy vs papal
- archbishopric vs bishopric