different between intrinsic vs intrinsicality
- intrinsick (obsolete)
From Middle French intrinsèque, from Latin intr?nsecus (“on the inside, inwardly”), from *intrim, an assumed adverbial form of inter (“within”) + secus (“by, on the side”).
- IPA(key): /?n.?t??n.z?k/
intrinsic (comparative more intrinsic, superlative most intrinsic)
- Innate, inherent, inseparable from the thing itself, essential.
- Synonyms: essential, inherent, innate, proper to
- Antonym: extrinsic
- 1832, Isaac Taylor, Saturday Evening
- (anatomy, of a body part) Situated, produced, secreted in, or coming from inside an organ, tissue, muscle or member.
- (innate): See also Thesaurus:intrinsic or Thesaurus:innate
intrinsic (plural intrinsics)
- (computing, programming) A built-in function that is implemented directly by the compiler, without any intermediate call to a library.
- (video games) An ability possessed by a character and not requiring any external equipment.
- intrinsic in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- intrinsic in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- Intrinsic and extrinsic properties on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
intrinsic From the web:
- what intrinsic value
- what intrinsic motivation
- what intrinsic means
- what intrinsically motivates you
- what intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- what intrinsic value means
- what intrinsically safe means
- what intrinsic semiconductor
intrinsical +? -ity
intrinsicality (countable and uncountable, plural intrinsicalities)
- the state of being intrinsic; inherence
- intrinsicness, intrinsicity; See also Thesaurus:intrinsicality
- extrinsicality; See also Thesaurus:extrinsicality
intrinsicality From the web:
- what does intrinsically mean
- meaning intrinsically
- what is intrinsically safe mean
you may also like
- intrinsic vs intrinsicality
- reserve vs reservoir
- racisty vs racial
- racialist vs racial
- multiracial vs racial
- interracial vs racial
- sluggard vs sluggish
- peripherad vs periphery
- scapegoatism vs scapegoat
- scapegoater vs scapegoat
- genital vs congenital
- addiction vs addictive
- addicted vs addictive
- diabolically vs diabolic
- diabolicalness vs diabolic
- diabolical vs diabolic
- sectarianize vs sectarian
- sectarianism vs sectarian
- technophilic vs technophile
- technophilia vs technophile