different between intonationally vs intonation
intonational +? -ly
intonationally (not comparable)
- In an intonational context.
intonationally From the web:
- is international a word
- is international capitalized
- is internationally acclaimed
- is internationally known
- is internationally recognized
- is unisa internationally recognised
- is ieb internationally recognised
- is mancosa internationally recognised
From French intonation, from Medieval Latin intonatio, from inton? +? -ti?.
- IPA(key): /?nt??ne???n/
- Rhymes: -e???n
intonation (countable and uncountable, plural intonations)
- (linguistics) The rise and fall of the voice in speaking.
- The act of sounding the tones of the musical scale.
- Singing or playing in good tune or otherwise.
- Her intonation was false.
- Reciting in a musical prolonged tone; intonating or singing of the opening phrase of a plain-chant, psalm, or canticle by a single voice, as of a priest.
- A thundering; thunder.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bailey to this entry?)
- intonation in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- intonation in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
intonation f (plural intonations)
- intonation (all senses)
intonation From the web:
- what intonation means
- what intonation is used for questions
- what intonation is for speaking punctuation is for writing
- what's intonation on a guitar
- what intonation and stress are
- what intonation in english
- what's intonation unit
- what intonation is used
you may also like
- intonationally vs intonation
- intonational vs intonation
- intonate vs intonation
- intonable vs intonation
- intimidatingly vs intimidation
- intimidating vs intimidation
- timid vs intimidation
- interrogator vs interrogation
- interrogate vs interrogation
- intimidator vs intimidate
- intimidation vs intimidate
- intimidatingly vs intimidate
- timid vs intimidate
- interpret vs interpretation
- interposer vs interposition
- interposal vs interposition
- intensive vs intend
- introspective vs introspection
- intervention vs intervene
- intelligence vs intellectual