different between inoculant vs inoculation
inoculant (plural inoculants)
- The active material used in an inoculation; an inoculum
- (engineering) An alloyant used to refine grains in a cast microstructure.
- (engineering): grain refiner
- Science and engineering of casting solidification By Doru Michael Stefanescu
- present participle of inocular
- present participle of inoculer
- third-person plural present active indicative of inocul?
inoculant From the web:
- inoculant meaning
- what is inoculant for seeds
- what is inoculant for beans
- what is inoculant for peas
- what does inoculant do
- what does inoculant do for soybeans
- what is inoculant in foundry
- what are inoculants for pastures and crops
From Latin inocul?tio. Equivalent to inoculate +? -ion.
- (UK) IPA(key): /??n?kj??le???n/
- (US) IPA(key): /??n?kj??le???n/
- Rhymes: -e???n
inoculation (countable and uncountable, plural inoculations)
- (immunology) The introduction of an antigenic substance or vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
- (microbiology) The introduction of a microorganism into a culture medium.
- The insertion of the buds of one plant into another; grafting.
- An inoculum; that which is inoculated.
inoculation From the web:
- what inoculation means
- what inoculation left a scar
- what inoculations do babies have
- what inoculations do cats need
- what inoculations do dogs need
- what inoculations do puppies need
- what inoculations do you need for india
- what inoculations do i need for thailand
you may also like
- inoculant vs inoculation
- vaccine vs inoculation
- innocent vs innocuous
- prenatal vs innate
- naturalism vs innate
- naturism vs innate
- native vs innate
- nascent vs innate
- antenatal vs innate
- initiationism vs initiation
- initial vs initiation
- indicative vs indicate
- indication vs indicate
- indefatigability vs indefatigable
- incubator vs incubation
- incubative vs incubation
- incarnate vs incarnation
- inbred vs inbreed
- hyperarticulation vs inarticulation
- overarticulation vs inarticulation