different between inapplicable vs irrelevancy
in- +? applicable
inapplicable (comparative more inapplicable, superlative most inapplicable)
- Not applicable; that does not apply or cannot be applied; unsuitable or irrelevant.
- The argument is inapplicable to the case.
- inapplicable in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- inapplicable in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
in- +? applicable
inapplicable (plural inapplicables)
inapplicable From the web:
- inapplicable meaning
- what does inapplicable mean
- what do inapplicable means
- what does disclosure inapplicable mean
- what is the inapplicable word
- what does not inapplicable mean
- what rhymes with inapplicable
ir- +? relevancy or irrelevant +? -cy
irrelevancy (countable and uncountable, plural irrelevancies)
- (uncountable) The quality of being irrelevant or inapplicable; lack of pertinence or connection.
- (countable) A thing that is irrelevant—having no bearing on the subject of discussion.
- irrelevancy in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
irrelevancy From the web:
- what does relevance mean
- what does irrelevant mean
- what rhymes with irrelevance
- what is irrelevance theory
- what does irrelevant mean in a sentence
- what does irrelevance
- what does irrelevant mean in english
- what dies irrelevant mean
you may also like
- inapplicable vs irrelevancy
- bnc vs unreconcilable
- bnc vs palaeomagnetic
- bnc vs noone
- bnc vs tendonitis
- bnc vs vermillion
- reiterator vs reiterate
- reiteration vs reiteratively
- reiteratively vs reiterate
- empathis vs emphasis
- emphasis vs emphasiz
- iterated vs iterates
- iterated vs iterate
- iterated vs noniterated
- iterated vs agitated
- urge vs reiterates
- pruriently vs prurient
- progressivist vs progress
- reconstructivism vs reconstructivist
- social vs reconstructivism