different between egotistical vs egotism
egotistic +? -al.
egotistical (comparative more egotistical, superlative most egotistical)
- Tending to talk excessively about oneself.
- Believing oneself to be better and more important than others.
- (nonstandard, by confusion of the similar words) Egoistical (advocating egoism).
- See also Thesaurus:arrogant
egotistical From the web:
- what egotistical mean
- what egotistical means in spanish
- what egotistical in french
- egotistical what is the opposite
- egotistical what does it means
- what is egotistical behavior
- what is egotistical sublime
- what is egotistical individualism
From Latin ego (“I”) + -t- + -ism
egotism (usually uncountable, plural egotisms)
- A tendency to talk excessively about oneself.
- A belief that one is superior to or more important than others.
- (countable) The result or product of being egoistic.
- (nonstandard, by confusion of the similar words) Egoism (belief that behavior should be directed towards one's self-interest).
- pride, vanity, conceit
- egocentrism, egoism
- egotism in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- egotism in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
From French égotisme
egotism n (uncountable)
egotism From the web:
- what egotism mean
- egotism what is the definition
- egotism what does that mean
- what causes egotism
- what does egotism
- what does egotism mean
- what is egotism with examples
- what does egotism mean in spanish
you may also like
- egotistical vs egotism
- egotistic vs egotism
- egotist vs egotism
- dimorphism vs teleomorphic
- pleomorph vs teleomorphic
- holomorph vs teleomorphic
- cacodaemonical vs daemon
- cacodaemoniacal vs daemon
- cacodaemonic vs daemon
- cacodemonic vs daemon
- cacodaemon vs daemon
- cacodemon vs daemon
- cacodemonical vs daemon
- provision vs provide
- herdsman vs swineherd
- jase vs jason
- jace vs jason
- jayson vs jason
- judaica vs judaism
- judaic vs judaism