different between deliverable vs accomplishment
deliver +? -able
- (UK) IPA(key): /d??l?v??b??/
deliverable (comparative more deliverable, superlative most deliverable)
- Able to be delivered.
deliverable (plural deliverables)
- (business, management) The tangible end product; that which will be delivered.
- Due to inclement weather, we will be unable to provide our deliverables.
- We packaged the deliverable, a program called FLOOD.EXE, in an installer file.
deliverable From the web:
- what deliverables means
- what deliverables are produced from a cloud audit
- what deliverables
- what deliverables might be expected from a project
- what deliverables are produced from this process
- what deliverables are produced from prototyping process
- what deliverables are produced from an audit
- what deliverables do you produce
- First attested in the early 15th century.
- (completes, perfects, equips): First attested around 1600.
- accomplish +? -ment
- Borrowed from French accomplissement, from accomplir
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /?.?k?m.pl??.m?nt/
- (General American) IPA(key): /?.?k?m.pl??.m?nt/
accomplishment (countable and uncountable, plural accomplishments)
- The act of accomplishing; completion; fulfilment.
- That which completes, perfects, or equips thoroughly; acquirement; attainment; that which constitutes excellence of mind, or elegance of manners, acquired by education or training.
- Something accomplished; an achievement.
- (grammar, semantics) The lexical aspect (aktionsart) of verbs or predicates that change over time until a natural end point.
- accomplishment in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
accomplishment From the web:
- what accomplishment are you most proud of
- what accomplishment marked the reign of hatshepsut
- what accomplishments are associated with the gupta empire
- what accomplishment are you most proud of and why
- what accomplishments did hatshepsut have
- what accomplishment is associated with alexander the great
- what accomplishments did christopher columbus have
- what accomplishments did jfk have
you may also like
- deliverable vs accomplishment
- function vs deliverable
- goods vs deliverable
- good vs deliverable
- deliveries vs deliverable
- notdelivered vs undelivered
- delivered vs undeliverable
- able vs undeliverable
- undeliverable vs undelivered
- clime vs ambiance
- country vs clime
- clime vs ascend
- climb vs clime
- clime vs chime
- clive vs clime
- cline vs clime
- ambiance vs semblace
- constituency vs territory
- constituency vs consistency
- county vs constituency