different between cosmetic vs toiletries
From French cosmétique, from Ancient Greek ????????? (kosm?tik?, “the art of dress and ornament”), ?????????? (kosm?tikós), from ???????? (kosm?t?s, “orderer, director, decorator”), from ?????? (kosmé?, “to order, to arrange, to rule, to adorn, to equip, to dress, to embellish”).
- (UK) IPA(key): /k?z?m?t?k/
- (US) IPA(key): /k?z?m?t?k/
cosmetic (comparative more cosmetic, superlative most cosmetic)
- Imparting or improving beauty, particularly the beauty of the complexion.
- External or superficial; pertaining only to the surface or appearance of something.
- cosmetic surgery
cosmetic (plural cosmetics)
- Any substances applied to enhance the external color or texture of the skin, e.g. lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner; makeup.
- A feature existing only on the surface.
- (substances enhance external color or texture): beauty products, makeup, product, slap, war paint
- (substances enhance external color or texture): See also Thesaurus:toiletry
- cosmetic in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- cosmetic in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- cosmetic at OneLook Dictionary Search
From French cosmétique.
cosmetic m or n (feminine singular cosmetic?, masculine plural cosmetici, feminine and neuter plural cosmetice)
cosmetic From the web:
- what cosmetic companies use aborted fetuses
- what cosmetic companies use foreskin
- what cosmetics should be refrigerated
- what cosmetic procedures are covered by insurance
- what cosmetic companies test on animals
- what cosmetics are made in the usa
- what cosmetics contain thimerosal
- what cosmetic surgery do i need
- plural of toiletry
toiletries From the web:
- what toiletries can i take on a plane
- what toiletries are allowed on a plane
- what toiletries to pack for a trip
- what toiletries do hotels provide
- what toiletries does marriott use
- what toiletries can you take on an airplane
- what toiletries allowed in carry on
- what toiletries can u take on plane
you may also like
- cosmetic vs toiletries
- cosmetics vs toiletries
- toiletries vs smellies
- toiletries vs toilet
- cosmetic vs skincare
- skincare vs suncare
- skincare vs skin
- refine vs rebirth
- avatar vs rebirth
- cardinal vs rebirth
- evolution vs rebirth
- revive vs rebirth
- renewal vs rebirth
- terms vs intermigration
- demographics vs geodemographics
- demographies vs demographics
- data vs demographics
- antrhopometrics vs demographics
- demographer vs demographics
- demographic vs demographics