different between cosmetic vs skincare
From French cosmétique, from Ancient Greek ????????? (kosm?tik?, “the art of dress and ornament”), ?????????? (kosm?tikós), from ???????? (kosm?t?s, “orderer, director, decorator”), from ?????? (kosmé?, “to order, to arrange, to rule, to adorn, to equip, to dress, to embellish”).
- (UK) IPA(key): /k?z?m?t?k/
- (US) IPA(key): /k?z?m?t?k/
cosmetic (comparative more cosmetic, superlative most cosmetic)
- Imparting or improving beauty, particularly the beauty of the complexion.
- External or superficial; pertaining only to the surface or appearance of something.
- cosmetic surgery
cosmetic (plural cosmetics)
- Any substances applied to enhance the external color or texture of the skin, e.g. lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner; makeup.
- A feature existing only on the surface.
- (substances enhance external color or texture): beauty products, makeup, product, slap, war paint
- (substances enhance external color or texture): See also Thesaurus:toiletry
- cosmetic in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- cosmetic in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
- cosmetic at OneLook Dictionary Search
From French cosmétique.
cosmetic m or n (feminine singular cosmetic?, masculine plural cosmetici, feminine and neuter plural cosmetice)
cosmetic From the web:
- what cosmetic companies use aborted fetuses
- what cosmetic companies use foreskin
- what cosmetics should be refrigerated
- what cosmetic procedures are covered by insurance
- what cosmetic companies test on animals
- what cosmetics are made in the usa
- what cosmetics contain thimerosal
- what cosmetic surgery do i need
skin +? care
- The care and treatment of the skin.
- The saleswoman told her that her face would look older unless she bought this line of skincare products.
- arsenick, snackier
skincare From the web:
- what skincare products do i need
- what skincare products not to mix
- what skincare ingredients to avoid while breastfeeding
- what skincare products should i use quiz
- what skincare routine should i have
- what skincare ingredients to avoid
- what skincare should be refrigerated
- what skincare does hyram recommend
you may also like
- cosmetic vs skincare
- skincare vs suncare
- skincare vs skin
- refine vs rebirth
- avatar vs rebirth
- cardinal vs rebirth
- evolution vs rebirth
- revive vs rebirth
- renewal vs rebirth
- terms vs intermigration
- demographics vs geodemographics
- demographies vs demographics
- data vs demographics
- antrhopometrics vs demographics
- demographer vs demographics
- demographic vs demographics
- demography vs demographics
- studies vs demographics
- clinical vs clinicodemographic
- psychographies vs psychographics