different between consumption vs consumable
From Old French consumpcion, from Latin consumptio.
- IPA(key): /k?n?s?mp.??n/
consumption (usually uncountable, plural consumptions)
- The act of eating, drinking or using.
- The consumption of snails as food is more common in France than in England.
- The amount consumed.
- gross national consumption
- The act of consuming or destroying.
- (pathology) The wasting away of the human body through disease.
- (pathology, dated) Pulmonary tuberculosis and other diseases that cause wasting away, lung infection, etc.
- autoconsumption, self-consumption
- conspicuous consumption
consumption From the web:
- what consumption means
- what consumption in economics
- what consumption function
- why is food consumption important
- what is consumption energy
consume +? -able
consumable (comparative more consumable, superlative most consumable)
- That is consumed or depleted upon use.
- That may be eaten.
consumable (plural consumables)
- A material or product that is produced for consumption.
- printer consumables such as toner and ink cartridges
consumable From the web:
- what consumables for naxxramas
- what consumables do i need for castle nathria
- what consumables for shadowlands
- what consumables for bwl
- what consumables stack wow classic
- what consumables sell fifa 21
- what consumables are used in mig welding
- what consumables do i need for bwl
you may also like
- consumption vs consumable
- consumption vs consummate
- yield vs consumption
- ingest vs consumption
- constipation vs consumption
- consumption vs waste
- audacity vs aplomb
- audacity vs aberrant
- audacity vs atypical
- audacity vs adventurous
- audacity vs asinine
- water vs audacity
- equivalent vs valent
- valent vs avalent
- valent vs valet
- talent vs valent
- ambivalent vs valent
- polyvalent vs valent
- valent vs valence
- enterprising vs inventive