different between constituency vs legitimacy
constituent +? -ency
constituency (plural constituencies)
- (politics) A district represented by one or more elected officials.
- Synonyms: electoral district, precinct, (Canada) riding
- (collective) The voters within such a district.
- Synonym: electorate
- (collective) The residents of such a district.
- (collective) The voters of a candidate.
- An interest group or fan base.
- functional constituency (Hong Kong, Macau)
- group representation constituency (Singapore)
- constituency on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Constituency in the Encyclopædia Britannica (11th edition, 1911)
constituency From the web:
- what constituency am i in
- what constituency does a senator represent
- what constituency am i in uk
- what constituency is boris johnson
- what constituency am i in scotland
- what constituency is matt hancock
- what constituency am i in alberta
- what constituency am i in ireland
- IPA(key): /l??d??t?m?si/
legitimacy (countable and uncountable, plural legitimacies)
- The quality or state of being legitimate or valid; validity.
- Lawfulness of birth or origin; directness of descent as affecting the royal succession.
- legitimateness (much less common)
legitimacy From the web:
- what legitimacy means
- legitimacy what does that mean
- what is legitimacy in government
- what is legitimacy theory
- what is legitimacy in politics
- what is legitimacy in political science
- what is legitimacy theory in accounting
- what is legitimacy of authority
you may also like
- constituency vs legitimacy
- division vs constituency
- constituency vs jurisdiction
- constituency vs nonconstituency
- political vs nonconstituency
- celtic vs irish
- catholic vs celtic
- celtic vs celticize
- celtic vs eburones
- celtic vs lepontic
- celtic vs brehon
- terms vs vitalic
- vital vs vitalic
- life vs vitalic
- polyzoon vs bryozoon
- bryozoa vs bryozoon
- bryozoon vs bryozoan
- polyzoon vs polyzoic
- polyzoon vs polyzoary
- polyzoon vs polyzoan