different between constituency vs jurisdiction
constituent +? -ency
constituency (plural constituencies)
- (politics) A district represented by one or more elected officials.
- Synonyms: electoral district, precinct, (Canada) riding
- (collective) The voters within such a district.
- Synonym: electorate
- (collective) The residents of such a district.
- (collective) The voters of a candidate.
- An interest group or fan base.
- functional constituency (Hong Kong, Macau)
- group representation constituency (Singapore)
- constituency on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Constituency in the Encyclopædia Britannica (11th edition, 1911)
constituency From the web:
- what constituency am i in
- what constituency does a senator represent
- what constituency am i in uk
- what constituency is boris johnson
- what constituency am i in scotland
- what constituency is matt hancock
- what constituency am i in alberta
- what constituency am i in ireland
From Latin i?risdicti?.
- (General American) IPA(key): /d?????s?d?k??n/, /d????s?d?k??n/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /d??????s?d?k??n/, /d??????s?d?k??n/
- Rhymes: -?k??n
- Hyphenation: ju?ris?dic?tion
jurisdiction (countable and uncountable, plural jurisdictions)
- The power, right, or authority to interpret and apply the law.
- The power or right to exercise authority.
- The power or right to perform some action as part of applying the law.
- The authority of a sovereign power to govern or legislate.
- The limits or territory within which authority may be exercised.
- (power or right to exercise authority): power
- (historical, UK): oyer and terminer, soc and sac
jurisdiction From the web:
- what jurisdiction do i live in
- what jurisdiction is my address
- what jurisdiction am i in
- what jurisdiction does the fbi have
- what jurisdiction am i in texas
- what jurisdiction does the atf have
- what jurisdiction is the supreme court
- what jurisdiction is california for medicare
you may also like
- constituency vs jurisdiction
- constituency vs nonconstituency
- political vs nonconstituency
- celtic vs irish
- catholic vs celtic
- celtic vs celticize
- celtic vs eburones
- celtic vs lepontic
- celtic vs brehon
- terms vs vitalic
- vital vs vitalic
- life vs vitalic
- polyzoon vs bryozoon
- bryozoa vs bryozoon
- bryozoon vs bryozoan
- polyzoon vs polyzoic
- polyzoon vs polyzoary
- polyzoon vs polyzoan
- bryozoa vs corals
- bryozoa vs zooecium