different between constituency vs consistency
constituent +? -ency
constituency (plural constituencies)
- (politics) A district represented by one or more elected officials.
- Synonyms: electoral district, precinct, (Canada) riding
- (collective) The voters within such a district.
- Synonym: electorate
- (collective) The residents of such a district.
- (collective) The voters of a candidate.
- An interest group or fan base.
- functional constituency (Hong Kong, Macau)
- group representation constituency (Singapore)
- constituency on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Constituency in the Encyclopædia Britannica (11th edition, 1911)
constituency From the web:
- what constituency am i in
- what constituency does a senator represent
- what constituency am i in uk
- what constituency is boris johnson
- what constituency am i in scotland
- what constituency is matt hancock
- what constituency am i in alberta
- what constituency am i in ireland
- IPA(key): /k?n?s?st?nsi/
- Hyphenation: con?sis?ten?cy
consistency (countable and uncountable, plural consistencies)
- Local coherence.
- Correspondence or compatibility.
- Reliability or uniformity; the quality of being consistent.
- The degree of viscosity of something.
- (logic) Freedom from contradiction; the state of a system of axioms such that none of the propositions deduced from them are mutually contradictory.
- (obsolete) Firmness of constitution or character; substantiality; durability; persistency.
- His friendship is of a noble make and a lasting consistency.
consistency From the web:
- what consistency should grout be
- what consistency should hair bleach be
- what consistency should pancake batter be
- what consistency should sourdough starter be
- what consistency should cake batter be
- what consistency should cookie dough be
- what consistency should waffle batter be
- what consistency should royal icing be
you may also like
- constituency vs consistency
- county vs constituency
- constituency vs legitimacy
- division vs constituency
- constituency vs jurisdiction
- constituency vs nonconstituency
- political vs nonconstituency
- celtic vs irish
- catholic vs celtic
- celtic vs celticize
- celtic vs eburones
- celtic vs lepontic
- celtic vs brehon
- terms vs vitalic
- vital vs vitalic
- life vs vitalic
- polyzoon vs bryozoon
- bryozoa vs bryozoon
- bryozoon vs bryozoan
- polyzoon vs polyzoic