different between constipation vs methylnaltrexone
From Latin const?p?ti?, from c?nst?p?.
- Rhymes: -e???n
constipation (countable and uncountable, plural constipations)
- Act of crowding anything into a lesser compass, or the state of being crowded or pressed together; condensation.
- A state of the bowels in which the evacuations are infrequent and difficult, or the intestines become filled with hardened faeces; costiveness.
- Constipation in the Encyclopædia Britannica (11th edition, 1911)
- action points
From Latin const?p?ti?.
- IPA(key): /k??s.ti.pa.sj??/
constipation f (plural constipations)
- “constipation” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
constipation From the web:
- what constipation feels like
- what constipation looks like
- what constipation means
- what constipation causes
- what constipation can cause
- what constipation medicine works the fastest
- what constipation looks like inside
- what constipation leads to
From methyl +? naltrexone.
- (pharmacology) A peripherally-acting ?-opioid antagonist that acts to reverse some of the side effects of opioid drugs such as constipation without affecting analgesia or precipitating withdrawals.
methylnaltrexone From the web:
- methylnaltrexone what class
- what is methylnaltrexone used for
- what is methylnaltrexone bromide
- what does methylnaltrexone do
- what is methylnaltrexone subcutaneous used for
- what drug is methylnaltrexone
you may also like
- constipation vs methylnaltrexone
- drug vs methylnaltrexone
- opioid vs methylnaltrexone
- antagonist vs methylnaltrexone
- methylnaltrexone vs naltrexone
- legalizes vs legalises
- legalizes vs legalizer
- legalises vs legalisms
- legalised vs legalises
- legalises vs legalists
- ethane vs dicyanoethane
- dicyano vs dicyanoethane
- cyans vs cyano
- cyano vs cyanol
- cyano vs cyanophenyl
- cyano vs cyanochromone
- cyano vs cyanopyridine
- cyano vs cyanosilylation
- cyano vs cyanophosphorylation
- cyano vs cyanocarboxylate