different between characteristicness vs intensity
characteristic +? -ness
- The state or quality of being characteristic.
characteristicness From the web:
intense +? -ity. Cf. also Medieval Latin intensitas.
- IPA(key): /?n?t?ns?ti/
intensity (plural intensities)
- The quality of being intense.
- The degree of strength.
- (physics) Time-averaged energy flux (the ratio of average power to the area through which the power "flows"); irradiance.
- (optics) Can mean any of radiant intensity, luminous intensity or irradiance.
- (astronomy) Synonym of radiance.
- (geology) The severity of an earthquake in terms of its effects on the earth's surface, and buildings. The value depends on the distance from the epicentre, and is not to be confused with the magnitude.
- light intensity
- luminous intensity
intensity From the web:
- what intensity means
- what intensity exercise should i do
- what intensity should warm-up activities be
- what intensity is yoga
- what intensity is walking
- what intensity is running
- what intensity level is walking
- what intensity is jogging
you may also like
- characteristicness vs intensity
- phrase vs characteristicness
- characteristicness vs bambara
- characteristicness vs characteristic
- characteristicness vs vulpine
- fundamental vs tfm
- tfm vs quaternary
- tfm vs tertiary
- alkaloid vs columbamine
- quaternary vs columbamine
- cyclohexane vs hydroxycyclohexane
- cyclohexane vs nhexane
- isohexane vs nhexane
- nhexane vs mobile
- hexane vs nhexane
- naphthalene vs cyclohexene
- cyclohexane vs cyclohexene
- cyclohexene vs conduritol
- cyclohexene vs cyclohexenone
- cyclohexene vs cyclohexadiene