different between aromatic vs southernwood
- aromatick (obsolete)
- aromatique (obsolete)
Late Middle English, from Middle French and Old French aromatique, from Late Latin aromaticus, from Ancient Greek ????? (ár?ma, “seasoning, spicy and/or fragrant smell”).
- (UK) IPA(key): /æ.???mæt.?k/
- Rhymes: -æt?k
aromatic (comparative more aromatic, superlative most aromatic)
- Fragrant or spicy.
- (organic chemistry) Having a closed ring of alternate single and double bonds with delocalized electrons.
- (organic chemistry) Derived from benzene.
- Not to be confused with aromantic.
- (organic chemistry): aliphatic
aromatic (plural aromatics)
- A fragrant plant or spice added to a dish to flavour it.
- (organic chemistry) Any aromatic compound.
From French aromatique, from Latin aromaticus.
aromatic m or n (feminine singular aromatic?, masculine plural aromatici, feminine and neuter plural aromatice)
aromatic From the web:
- what aromantic
- what aromatic mean
- what aromatics to put in turkey cavity
- what aromantic means
- what aromatic compounds
- what aromatic hydrocarbons
- what makes it aromatic
southern +? wood
southernwood (countable and uncountable, plural southernwoods)
- An aromatic shrub, Artemisia abrotanum, related to wormwood.
- (Artemisia abrotanum): lad's love, southern wormwood
- Artemisia abrotanum on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Artemisia abrotanum on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Artemisia abrotanum on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
- southernwood at USDA Plants database
southernwood From the web:
- what is southernwood plant
- what is southernwood used for
- what does southernwood mean
- what block is southernwood
you may also like
- aromatic vs southernwood
- sagebrush vs tumbleweed
- sagebrush vs absinthe
- leaves vs sagebrush
- artemisia vs sagebrush
- genus vs sagebrush
- tree vs sagebrush
- shrub vs sagebrush
- aromatic vs sagebrush
- subluminally vs subliminally
- backwards vs retropulsion
- walk vs retropulsion
- step vs retropulsion
- tendency vs retropulsion
- crosseyed vs cockedeye
- inward vs crosseyed
- eye vs crosseyed
- absence vs absency
- absents vs assents
- perfunctorily vs deliberately