different between aphrodisiac vs yohimbine
Borrowed from Ancient Greek ???????????? (aphrodisiakós, “venereal”), from ?????????? (Aphrodísios, “pertaining to Aphrodite”).
- IPA(key): /æf.?o?.?di.zi.æk/, /æf.?o?.?d?.zi.æk/
- Hyphenation: aph?ro?di?si?ac
aphrodisiac (not comparable)
- Arousing or intensifying sexual desire.
aphrodisiac (plural aphrodisiacs)
- Something, generally a food or drug, having such an effect.
- Antonyms: see Thesaurus:anaphrodisiac
- c. 1970, Henry Kissinger, quoted in The New York Times (28 October 1973)
- Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
- Butea superba
- aphrodisiac on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- aphrodisiac in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- aphrodisiac in The Century Dictionary, New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911.
aphrodisiac From the web:
- what aphrodisiac mean
- what aphrodisiacs really work
- what's aphrodisiac foods
- what do aphrodisiacs do
- what's an aphrodisiac definition
- what is aphrodisiac pills
- what is aphrodisiac oil
- what is aphrodisiac candle
From yohimbe +? -ine.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /j???h?m.bi?n/
- (General American) IPA(key): /jo??h?m?bi?n/
yohimbine (countable and uncountable, plural yohimbines)
- (organic chemistry, pharmacology) A toxic crystalline compound obtained from the bark of the yohimbe tree, used as an adrenergic blocking agent and also as an aphrodisiac in the treatment of impotence.
- yohimbic acid
- “yohimbine”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
yohimbine f (plural [please provide])
yohimbine From the web:
- what yohimbine hcl
- yohimbine what does it do
- yohimbine what does it mean
- what is yohimbine hydrochloride
- what does yohimbine feel like
- what does yohimbine reverse
- what is yohimbine bodybuilding
- what counteracts yohimbine
you may also like
- aphrodisiac vs yohimbine
- stimulant vs yohimbine
- tryptamine vs yohimbine
- yohimbine vs alkaloid
- cantharids vs cantharides
- cantharides vs cantharidism
- aphrodisiac vs cantharides
- vesicant vs cantharides
- aphid vs cantharides
- coleopterous vs cantharides
- aphrodisiacal vs aphrodisiac
- cyprus vs aphrodisia
- greece vs aphrodisia
- aphrodite vs aphrodisia
- festival vs aphrodisia
- desire vs aphrodisia
- sexual vs aphrodisia
- aphrodisia vs aphrodisiac
- apophyses vs apophases
- apophatic vs apophatically